Meet the Firm
William J. Browning is a partner of Browning, Meyer & Ball Co., LPA, in their Columbus, Ohio location.
- Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation since 1996
- Focuses practice on elder law, probate, customized estate planning, including special needs trusts and plans and asset protection planning. Past
- President of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), former board member for the Arthritis Foundation of Central Ohio and the Central Ohio Area on Aging
Richard Meyer is a partner of Browning, Meyer & Ball Co., LPA, in their Columbus, Ohio location.
- OSBA Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trusts & Probate Law
- Focuses practice on elder law, probate, customized estate planning, including special needs trusts and asset protection planning
- Member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA), the Ohio State Bar Association Trust & Estate Section and Elder Law Committee, and the Columbus Bar Association Probate Committee.
John R. Ball, Esq. is a partner in the law firm of Browning, Meyer & Ball Co., LPA, and practices out of the firm’s Sandusky, Ohio office.
- Focuses practice in areas of estate planning, Medicaid and elder law planning, charitable planning, probate administration, estate administration, guardianships, adoptions, and litigation involving probate matters
- Has extensive experience in the preparation of estate plans, including wills, powers of attorney and health care directives, the design and preparation of Medicaid and elder law plans, the preparation of trust agreements for charitable, estate tax, and special needs purposes, the administration of guardianships and decedent’s estates, the administration of trusts, and planning for estate, gift and income tax issues in both pre-death and post-death contexts
David Banas, Esq. is an attorney in the law firm of Browning, Meyer & Ball Co., LPA, and practices out of the firm’s Columbus, Ohio office.
- Focuses in areas of probate and fiduciary litigation, Medicaid litigation and supports the firm’s practice in estate and elder law planning.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Capital University Law School, Columbus, Ohio
- Focuses practice in areas of estate planning and the related practice areas of asset protection planning, elder law, probate, guardianship and trust administration.
- Member of the Florida State Bar and Ohio State Bar
- Frequent speaker on elder law and Medicaid topics, estate planning, probate and estate administration throughout the Tampa Bay, Florida area.
Contact our staff from Columbus, Ohio.
Contact our staff from Sandusky, Ohio.