Blindsided by Retirement? Here’s What to Do Follow these tips if you find yourself suddenly
Browning & Meyer Co., L.P.A.
Special Needs Planning
Probate & Estate Administration
About Our Ohio Elder Law Firm
William J. Browning, CELA and Richard F. Meyer, Esq., founding partners, established Browning & Meyer Co., LPA in 1996. Mr. Browning and Mr. Meyer have a combined 67 years of experience in the firm’s specialized areas of practice, which include estate planning, elder law, estate administration, probate administration, trust administration, asset preservation, tax planning, guardianships, special needs planning, and Medicaid eligibility planning and litigation. With an office conveniently located in Columbus, Ohio, we have the ability to offer a wide array of legal services to assist you and your family as you move through the stages of life.
Meet The Partners
Our Boutique Ohio Legal Firm offers a range of services to ensure your the protection of your family.
Recent News / From Our Blog
Older Americans Month was first celebrated when President John F. Kennedy designated May 1963 as
Testimonials / What Our Clients Say
- Feb. 25, 2016: Dear Richard, Thank you for taking the time to come and talk with our associates (at the State Teachers Retirement System of Ohio). This is what I have heard so far:
- “He was AWESOME.”
- “WOW – He was so great.”
- “We need to have him come back.”
- “I am going to get some things together and call him.”
- “He was so personable and funny – not like any attorney I’ve ever met!”
- “He was so helpful – I thought I was all set but boy do I have to get busy!”
- “Have him back – like every week!”
- “Those handouts are so helpful – the definitions are invaluable."
- Richard Meyer, I don't take lightly your continued willingness to help with matters that are not clear cut or simple, and I appreciate your continued support on difficult matters. I appreciate that even when client relations degrade outside of our control, you always maintain your patience, professionalism, courtesy, and place above other matters, our good relationship. I appreciate that when you cannot add value to a client's position, you are quick to point it out and exit the file. These are not small things and are a tribute to your excellent character, your firm, and our profession. I try to notice, remember, and incorporate the best traits of the attorneys I encounter into my routine, and these traits of yours should be aspirational for all our brethren. Thank you for all you do.
- My wife and I began our relationship with Browning & Meyer when my wife’s mother required full time care in a nursing facility, and it has continued on through the loss of her mother and father. We have been very impressed and pleased with the extraordinary legal expertise, advice, and planning provided by the firm. The final outcome that came as a direct result of their work could not have been any better. We are very thankful that a dear friend of ours referred us to Browning & Meyer so many years ago.
- I am ever so grateful to have you occasionally review and update our estate plan. Your forethought has put our minds at ease as we are confident that the necessary documents are in order to help us through life's adventure. We certainly know who to call when the need arises as your firm will have the expertise and knowledge to properly guide our final wishes. I cannot thank you and the entire staff enough for your excellent and professional legal services. I wish your entire staff the very best.